Date Added: Saturday 02 February, 2008
Easy enough to change apart from it took me a few attempts to feed the drive cable into the motor.
It is a good idea to clean up all the old mucky grease from inside the motor unit and re-grease with plenty of nice new clean multipurpose grease. I found that this made the operation of the aerial much smoother and much quieter.
My aerial is originally from a US spec Miata and when I compared the length of my new mast to the old one the new one is about 1.5" longer than the original not really an issue but it makes an all ready huge mast even huger!
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]