Date Added: Sunday 19 November, 2006
I bought The Stainless Steel Boot Rack last year, after continuous use found it to be a very worthwhile expenditure still in good condition. The only problem we found was with the overall increased weight of the boot the boot tended to fall shut when loading. I believe the answer to this problem is new boot springs Mazda parts Number NC10-V4-923 when I get time to buy them
A few reminders found on the Internet
- Remember not to overload the trunk lid carrier
- Remember to remove the trunk lid carrier if not needed for a longer period
- Remember to carefully wash, polish and wax the paint were the grips touch the paint. Water, dust and vibration may damage the paint.
- Remember to clean and polish the chromium plated and stainless steel parts of the rack to prevent corrosion in aggressive weather.
- Remember that the load must be fixed securely to the rack.
- Remember that when loaded the increased winddrag will increase fuel consumption at high speeds
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]