Date Added: Wednesday 17 August, 2005
Excellent pieces that really add some class to the otherwise dull instrument panel. Not exactly cheap though.
They don't have any fitting instructions. They do have a little dab of gunk to stick them into position though.
To fit on the NA...
1.Remove the two screws underneath the instrument hood.
2. Pull the whole hood towards you. There are 3 spring clips inside. At the top-centre, and one 3 inches either side. There are two, non sprung clips at either side at the bottom. I just ended up prising a screwdriver into the gap and popping each clip in turn. A lot of people snap their clip - you pay your money and take your chances.
3. Look for the miniscule black tabs that hold the instrument cover to the housing. Depress each with a screwdriver and lightly pull. This should release the clear fascia.
4. Pop on the chrome covers - GENTLY!
5. Dust with a very clean cloth
6. Put it all back and admire!
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]