Date Added: Monday 18 August, 2008
Like others have found, fitting the lights was about an hours work but fitting the lids was rather longer. I was missing one bolt and nylo-locknut for the new upper stop bracket and one large washer for the lid. I took about 6 hours to complete the job but the lids are still not quite right. The next session should see them sorted with some slight bending of the lid tabs. Then off to have the beam alignments sorted.
Mine came already set for right-hand drive which confusingly has the adjustment bolt set at the L/G setting. Initially I changed it so it was at the RD setting. Obviously the beam pattern was wrong so had to change it back to the L/G setting. There is nothing in the documentation about this. I don't know what the German L/G and RD mean.
Documentation is poor.
I put new lift rods on, and could probably have got away with using the old ones. I did not try them.
End result is excellent quality and no more barge boards to peer around let down by poor documentation and time consuming re-fitting of the lids.
Recommended if you've got £400 burning a hole in your pocket!
Rating: [4 of 5 Stars!]