ATB Helical LSD Differential, Mk1.8 & All Mk2/2.5
Ashcroft Automatic Torque Biasing Limited Slip Differential
We are please to now have in stock this amazing quality ATB diff unit made right here in the UK by Ashcroft Transmissions.
Automatic Torque Biasing Helical LSD differentials, are an after-market differential that provides smooth, constant traction for racing or slippery road conditions
The helical gear type ATB has many advantages that overcome the objections to other designs. There is a minimal pre-load necessary to engage the gears but this does not cause excessive wear or harshness, the helical gear type is virtually invisible to the driver on normal road use as the gear/pocket friction simply does not occur. The main features include -
- Fully automatic, needs no driver input
- Totally transparent on road, i.e, no unwanted adverse effects
- Only comes into play when one wheel looses traction, i.e, a difference in wheel speed
- Enhances the traction control as it multiplies the bias load created by the braking effect of the traction control
- Needs no special oils
- Needs no adjustment as the gears compensate for any wear that takes place
- Exceptional value for money!
Fits all 1.8 Mk1 models, 1994>1998, and all Mk2 & 2.5 models 1998>2005.
Please Note: This can be used on 1.6 Mk1 models, however it will need to be fitted to a 1.8 diff housing, and 1.8 prop and drive shafts fitted.
Only: £295.00 ex Vat
Total: £354.00 inc Vat
Please Note: Customers outside the EU will only pay the excluding VAT price. MX5 Parts have a clear pricing policy where we will always show the total price you pay. When comparing prices, please be aware that many other suppliers show their prices without VAT
Product is not available at this time
After 1 Reviews |