||I recently bought my Eunos and was puzzled by the seeming flat spot in acceleration. Often it would feel really sluggish in higher gears and low revs, but as soon as it hit about 4000 it would take off as if a turbo had cut in.
As I was a Eunos newbie, I wondered if this was normal and I was also beginning to doubt my purchasing it. It didn't seem that sporty or even fun to drive.
After spending far too much time looking up causes and whether this was normal, I came to the opinion shared by many owners who know far more than me to change the HT leads.
After spending ages on MX5 parts looking at all the reviews (thanks to all of you reviewers btw) I decided to go for these leads as I didn't want to spend too much.
Well, what can I say...
1) MX5 parts, you delivered next day - thank you!!
2) These actually say Sovereign on the box, but I'm not bothered as...
3) WOW!! They work perfectly.
4) WOW!! Diagnosis was spot on. The little Eunos realy feels like a new car, and more importantly, like the car I expected it to be. Smooth, free reving, NO hesitation or idle problems now. Loads of smooth power all through the rev band.
5) Fitting was easy, for even a eejut like me. Just make sure you fit one at a time to make sue the leads are in the right order.
6) The only reason not to give 5 star rating is that the leads are longer than the originals so don't clip down flush, but I'm not that bothered.
For the first time since buying the car I get why people rave about it. I am now smiling, OK grinning like a madman!!
Rating: [4 of 5 Stars!]
Average Customer Review: [After 48 Reviews]