Date Added: Wednesday 17 June, 2009
I was actually concerned about fitting this as exhausts tend to be beyond separation without a blow torch and a stick if dynamite however, although I had to band a 16mm socket onto the flange nuts a decent pull on a long breaker bar and both nuts were off the joint and the rest was plain sailing, ok a bit choppy as exhaust hangers are always a pain but it was all done in a hour start to finish and the noise is lovely. That deep burble at start up but not intrusive when driving, in fact my induction still makes more noise.
There was no template though but I used a long piece of grease proof paper and some carpet fixing tape. I cut round the existing cut-out, then swapped the paper round and gently went round the new side with a Stanley knife, then cut the hole with same knife. A few sharp buts to sand off, but it looks good.
I would have given 5, but there was no template, so only 4, but I still love it.
Rating: [4 of 5 Stars!]