Date Added: Friday 14 May, 2010
If you want a good quality, loud exhaust that doesn't do your head in, then buy this!
_ Excellent quality, nice workmanship.
_ Perfect fitment.
_ No template provided.
_ Don't cut the bumper. I used a hairdryer (how apt) to heat the bumper and bend it to shape. Took about 15 mins.
HOW IT SOUNDS:
If you feather the throttle (e.g. cruising at 30mph with little throttle):
-Low, deep rumble which is not intrusive, if you want to be discreet.
_ In general use:
- Raspy, doesn't boom, sounds like a proper sports car.
- Not hooligan-sound-levels like an HKS exhaust or similar.
- Doesn't drone at 70mph in 6th gear
- You can live with it everyday.
_ Hard acceleration:
- LOUD! It has a sharp RASPY tone that kicks ass!
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]