Date Added: Monday 10 November, 2003
I agree with Karl Pickering - the kit should include plasters ! I was very, very careful and still ended up with cuts all over my hands. I think this needs taking up with the manufacturer - definite H & S issue.
Also offered it up first to see how much bend was needed etc and the bottom of the bracket that you bend down to attach the bottom slightly scratched my front valance - be careful and bend it up slightly before you go any where near the car.
I decided to use the plastic clips/screws that the instructions tell you to remove to secure the top brackets. At the end of the day I figured that as the pressure of the grille was holding these in place anyway and the screws seemed to hold OK then I'd prefer that to a rusty bolt (the supplied bolts didn't seem to be the right size/diameter either).
Then the bolt was an real fiddle - best if you can work from under and behind the front valance rather than reaching back and round like I did.
Still, got it done and it looks very nice - just hope it doesn't go all rusty to quick.
Rating: [3 of 5 Stars!]