Date Added: Wednesday 27 August, 2014
Excellent product! Well worth my money. Once I test drove after fitting them, I could absolutely feel the front being much more stiff! Cornering is more direct and responsive. The car now feels solid compared to before, it attacks corners and doesn't slide out. Absolutely recommend these! A must if you want to improve your handling!
Fitting them is easy, bolts and nuts come with to fasten it at the front, here I needed a drill to bore two holes in the chassis. Fitting at the back is through the door hinge bolts.
1. If you haven't taken off your front fenders before, I recommend getting some new bolts since the two bolts under the car will likely be rusted.
2. Don't forget the hidden nut under the fender by the door - reach it with a long socket - refitting will require small hands, patience and a small ratcheting wrench.
3. Don't forget the nut at the front, under the front fender - reach it by loosening the front fender top bolts and sliding it off slightly
4. Getting some new plastic fasteners for the inner plastic fender might also be a good idea
5. If you decide to use this opportunity to adjust your doors, be sure to put the car down on the floor before doing so - if you do it while the car is on stands you'll have a bad time :)
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]