Date Added: Monday 15 November, 2004
Replacing these is not easy, but here is how I did it. First you must have a 30mm socket or similar tool.
The rubber had to be prised out quite hard as the lip incorporates a metal ring which fits the joint very tightly.
Once done, offer the rubber (suitably greased etc) to the joint. Place the socket over the rubber and align the lot up. Here comes the clever bit! I used a substantial "G" clamp to tighten it on the ball joint. One jaw of the clamp above the ball joint and the other at the bottom of the 30mm socket. The whole lot MUST be square and an awful lot of force needs to be applied. Good luck.
Only 3 stars due to the hassle factor.
Rating: [3 of 5 Stars!]