av Scott Wells
Skrivet datum: Tuesday den 29 April, 2014
This looks really great when fitted, at least in my opinion. As others mentioned this is a single chance to fit it correctly and like others I had some dry runs at it with the tapes still in place. My method was to only expose about 10mm each end of the adhesive tape on the thin edge that runs under the light lens, I put some masking tape on each end of the plastic tape that you pull off, I figured the thin plastic part of the cover was flexible enough to pull the rest of the tape off once the main body was in place. I then exposed the adhesive on the main body of the cover, and positioned the cover and then pressed down to fix in place, once this was fixed I positioned the thin chrome strip where I wanted it to be on the lens, gently pulled it away enough to create a gap that allowed me to pull the tape off and expose the adhesive, with only the thin piece to guide it was easy to now stick this down in the correct position on the lens. Hope that helps someone that may be put off due to the risk of the part not sitting correctly.