Date Added: Tuesday 23 February, 2016
The brakes stop the car fast ...
There is always a but ...
1. Instructions are not in English, pictures do make sense to an extent.
2. Braded lines have the wrong middle brackets, it is 90 degrees in relation to a line, so it twists the line making it short (concluded by the garage). So you are lucky if you have good braded lines installed.
3. It does not tell you the way you have to fit the disc.
4. A car will require one modification ... you will have to cut the heat shield off.
5. It does not explain if there is a difference in fitting a spring into a calliper to support brake pads, there are two ways, play around with it and see what happens but you have to take the calliper off every time.
6. It is very important to sand off all the rust from the rear of the bracket on the car or your calliper will shift in by about 2mm making it too far in.
Overall ... the brakes are good.
Would I like to second guess HOW TO if I buy a kit of brakes ... probably not.
Rating: [3 of 5 Stars!]