The JVC KD-R671 features a front mounted USB port that will take a direct input from iPod or iPhone providing two-way control and will even playback audio from external apps.
The JVC KD-R671 also includes enhanced Android Smartphone capability. By connecting the JVC car audio receiver via USB to an Android smartphone via a free JVC app, it allows you to list and search all of the songs stored inside the smartphone from the receiver by artist name or by album name. You can also command basic stereo controls such as pause, skip or repeat simply by finger gesture operations on the screen of the smartphone.
Superb sound from all sources, this powerful performer features a 4 X 50 Watt MOS-FET amplifier and wide choice of upgrade options for those who wish to build an external amp powered system
- MOS-FET 50W x 4
- Sub Woofer Direct Connection (Mono Lch)
- iPod/iPhone Music Playback
- Android AUDIO MODE and AUTO MODE *1
- Media Playback: WAV / MP3 / WMA / FLAC
- AUX Input (Front)
- Digital Processing Tuner
- 3-Band Parametric EQ
- 12-Preset EQ
- Digital Track Expander
- 2.5V Line and Subwoofer Pre-Output Level
- 2 Pairs (Front + Rear/Subwoofer Selectable)
- Steering Wheel Remote Ready
- Detachable Face Panel
*1 Android (Ver 4.1 and above) AUTO MODE requires JVC Music Play Application.