por John mullen
Fecha Alta: viernes 21 julio, 2017
Thought I would give this a go as I thought it looks quite good and the recess is always full of dust. As usual the fit and finish is top drawer from Il motorsport. What isn’t is the method of fitting. The top brackets are secured with 3m tape and are easy enough to place using the template. However, the bottom pins are too loose in the holes and keep coming out of the cover. I ended up super gluing them into position bit one would not stick so I ended up substituting it with a small screw. Much swearing later it was fitted and looks good smoothing the back end off well. Whether it detracts to much from the original lines is a matter of debate but for now I’ll leave it on.