by michael mccafferty
Date Added: Sunday 27 October, 2013
Had a problem with water leaking into the footwell on the passenger side, went on some forums that described all sorts of horrors and blocked drain holes but then saw mention of a leaking grommet after a windscreen replacement. As it was a cheap fix I thought I would try it, wasn't confident about it. Part came very quickly and I gave it a go. Didn't even have to get my book out, it was straightforward. Took off wipers and scuttle plate and removed the old ones. I replaced everything,only took about 20 minutes. Still wasn't convinced but since then it has poured down and not a drop! Sometimes the simple fixes do the job! I think I could have done the job without taking off the wipers but it was hard. If you have to get the screen replaced get a couple of these as well, save you some hassle.