Superpro polyurethane front lower wishbone inner front bush kit. Supplied as a set of two, enough to do both sides, see the larger images to confirm placement on the vehicle.
These amazing quality bushes require no special tools to fit, help prolong tyre life, offer greatly improved handling and safety and every kit comes with Superpro's unrivalled lifetime warranty!
Fits All Mk3, 3.5 & 3.75 models, 2005>2015
Why polyurethane? Standard rubber has traditionally been used for automotive suspension bushes, however it has some significant disadvantages such as being vunerable to abrasion and deteriorates when exposed to UV light and water as well as oil petrol and salt. This causes the rubber to start to lose its elasticity and just as importantly its resilience. In time rubber will lose the shape it was designed to be. The car’s suspension components start to move to a position different from the ideal, with a loss of handling precision and predictability and accelerated wear of other components and tyres.
Why Superpro? SuperPro has the largest range of aftermarket polyurethane bushes available and are currently manufacturing over 7000 products at their own facility in Brisbane, Australia.
The benefits of using aftermarket components is that each product is designed from the ground up to exceed standards as a standalone component, rather than as a subordinate component of a larger module (as seen in OE engineering). SuperPro embraces the concept of developing a higher quality, quieter, longer lasting alternative to standard rubber bushings.
All SuperPro products:
- Are made from SuperPro's own proprietary special elastomer-based engineering-grade polyurethane formula
- Exhibit the best characteristics of both rubber and plastic materials due to their unique formulation
- Are a superior alternative to rubber; providing higher-quality quieter, longer lasting bushings with no increase in NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness)
- Have superior abrasion resistance to rubber
- Have excellent memory properties
- Are unaffected by extreme temperatures, oils and coolant
- Are not constrained by OE design constraints (mass-production costs, warranty and vehicle assembly factors)