TR Lane Standard GP Roll Bar
We are thrilled to now have in stock a range of ultra high quality roll bars from TR Lane. Established in 2000, TR Lane are leaders in the design and production of bespoke, handmade roll bars and cages.
The GP range of roll bars are the most popular with the track day, hill climb and sprint guys, as well as being perfect for everyday road use offering greatly improved safety, chassis rigidity and in turn handling.
Made from 45mm cold formed high grade carbon steel, this standard GP Roll bar is beautifully hand welded then shot blasted, zinc primed and finally powder coated to the highest standard giving maximum durability.
- Hand made from quality high grade carbon steel
- Offers greatly improved occupant safety in the event of the vehicle rolling over
- Designed specifically for use with all soft tops including glass and plastic back windows
- Suitable for use with hard tops
- Allows full seat back movement
- Proven to add chassis rigidity giving improved handling
- Offered in a choice of either black or silver
- Supplied with all the required fittings and instructions
Fits all right and left hand drive Mk1, Mk2 & 2.5 models, 1989>2005
Please note: This is not suitable for use with any other style bar or wind blocker except the Mk2/2.5 factory wind blocker (minor modifications will be required). Also, because of the size of the boxes we are NOT able to send these rollbars outside mainland Europe. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Disclaimer: Neither TR Lane or MX5 Parts will be responsible or held liable for any damage, loss or injury sustained whilst fitting or using this product. This does not affect your statutory rights.