Genuine Tamiya product, 1:24 scale model of the Mazda 2015 MX-5 MK4
The Mazda MX-5 has been a genre-redefining car since the release of the first generation in 1989. Fast forward to 2015 and the world was once again wowed by the latest release, the 4th Generation - a lightweight roadster embodying the Japanese company's design concept of "kodo" soul of motion. It features a svelte silhouette combined with punchy 1.5-litre engine and extensive use of aluminum and ultra-high tensile strength plate; safety is a top priority with a full range of modern systems. Now, this masterpiece appears in beautifully detailed 1/24 scale!
- This is a 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit of the fourth-generation MX5
- Length: 164mm, width: 80mm.
- The model breathtakingly captures the car's dynamic form, with its roof and side windows down.
- Features detailed renditions of the suspension and interior. Mazda's Powerplant Frame is depicted with separate parts.
- Metal transfers recreate various emblems and side mirror surfaces.
- Metal plated parts are used to depict head/taillight reflectors, interior air blowers, instrumentation, and shift base.
- Can be assembled as left or right hand drive.
- Includes decals to recreate details, with a choice of km and km/mph readouts for the speedo.
- This model includes the first ever female driver figure in the 1/24 Sports Car Series!
An ideal gift for any owner or enthusiast!